News stories about IHS (NYSE:IHS) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern. Accern scores the sentiment of press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. IHS earned a media sentiment score of 0.22 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the business services provider an impact score of 45.5799374981167 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next few days.
These are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Car Sales to Top 90 Million Globally for First Time (msn.com)
- European Equity Benchmarks Close Lower; Insurance Firms, Luxury and Consumer Goods Stocks Burden Markets (nasdaq.com)
- Global Manufacturers Strain to Keep Up with Faster Economy (industryweek.com)
- The biggest threats to China’s economy in 2018 (moneyweb.co.za)
- Europe’s Record Factory Growth Puts The Squeeze On Resources (bloombergquint.com)
IHS (NYSE IHS) remained flat at $$117.25 during trading on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $8,050.00, a PE ratio of 43.59 and a beta of 0.96. IHS has a 12 month low of $92.59 and a 12 month high of $129.75.
IHS Company Profile
IHS Inc develops source of information, insight and analytics in different areas of business. The Company’s segments include Resources, Transportation and Consolidated Markets & Solutions. The Company’s Resources segment includes its Energy and Chemicals product offerings. Its Transportation segment includes its Automotive; Maritime & Trade, and Aerospace, Defense & Security product offerings.
Receive News & Ratings for IHS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IHS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.