Media coverage about Lexmark International (NYSE:LXK) has trended somewhat negative recently, Accern reports. Accern identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Lexmark International earned a news sentiment score of -0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the technology company an impact score of 43.7473324323236 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- INVESTOR ALERT: Goldberg Law PC Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Lexmark International, Inc. – GuruFocus.com (gurufocus.com)
- LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL 96 HOUR DEADLINE ALERT: Approximately 96 Hours Remain; Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Remind Investors of Deadline in Class … (businesswire.com)
- LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL 96 HOUR DEADLINE ALERT: Approximately 96 Hours Remain; Former Louisiana Attorney General and Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC Remind Investors of Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit Against Lexmark International, Inc. – (LXK) (finance.yahoo.com)
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Shareholders of Class Action Against Lexmark International, Inc. (LXK) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline: September 19, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL SHAREHOLDER ALERT: ClaimsFiler Reminds Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuit against Lexmark … (businesswire.com)
Shares of Lexmark International (NYSE:LXK) traded up 0.02% during trading on Friday, hitting $40.49. The stock had a trading volume of 5,160,103 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $40.49 and a 200 day moving average of $39.71. Lexmark International has a 52-week low of $30.81 and a 52-week high of $40.50.
Lexmark International Company Profile
Lexmark International, Inc is a United States-based company, which is a provider of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services. The Company’s software scans everything from spreadsheets to medical images, and provides services to banking, healthcare, insurance and retail companies.
Receive News & Ratings for Lexmark International Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lexmark International Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.