News headlines about Covidien (NYSE:COV) have been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Covidien earned a news impact score of 0.01 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the healthcare company an impact score of 46.2726197552613 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news articles that may have effected Accern’s rankings:
- Incontinence Products Market Extensive Growth Opportunities to Be Witnessed by 2022 (sbwire.com)
- Anaesthesia Delivery Devices Market 2017 -Current Trends and Development & Potential of Market till 2027 (openpr.com)
- Allergan and the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe Enter Patent Agreement to Defend Against IPR of RESTASIS® Patents (jdsupra.com)
- Acute Ischemic Stroke Diagnosis and Treatment Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2014–2020 (sbwire.com)
- Nebulizers Market – Global Industry Insights – 2025 (reports.pr-inside.com)
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Covidien (COV) Stock Price” was published by TrueBlueTribune and is owned by of TrueBlueTribune. If you are accessing this piece of content on another domain, it was stolen and reposted in violation of international copyright & trademark laws. The correct version of this piece of content can be accessed at https://www.truebluetribune.com/2017/09/17/covidien-cov-earns-daily-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-01.html.
Covidien Company Profile
Covidien Public Limited Company is a healthcare products company. The Company is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of healthcare products for use in clinical and home settings. The Company’s brands include Kendall, Nellcor, Puritan Bennett and Valleylab, among others. It has a presence in more than 70 countries, with products sold in over 150 countries.
Receive News & Ratings for Covidien Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Covidien Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.